Charging one or two devices daily shouldn’t be a problem, but many households have more than that. It’s not unreasonable for the average U.S. home to have between 10 and 20 connected devices. Stacking mobile phones, smartwatches, e-readers, and earbuds on a bedside table to charge overnight creates a lot of clutter and is a potential fire hazard. The neater, safer, and smarter way is to organize all your gadgets in one of these top charging stations for multiple devices.
Also helpful: recharge on the road with these high-capacity power banks with a battery over 20,000mAh.
- 1. Best 3-in-1: Anker Foldable 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Station
- 2. Best For Android: Belkin Quick Charge Dual Wireless Charging Pad
- 3. Best For iPhone: Mophie 3-in-1 Magsafe Wireless Charging Stand
- 4. Best For Samsung Devices: Samsung Wireless Duo
- 5. Best for Accessories: Yoxinta Wireless Charging Station
- 6. Best For Multiple USB Charging: Hercules Tuff Charging Station
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Best 3-in-1: Anker Foldable 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Station
If you need to charge three devices simultaneously, the Anker Foldable 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Station is a great choice. You can use it to charge any smartphone, earbuds, smartwatch, or even mix and match Android and Apple devices. It can also fold flat to take up less space when not in use or while traveling.
- Charges a phone, smartwatch, and earbuds at the same time
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- 7.5W charging for iPhones, 10W for Android, and 5W for AirPods
- Supports fast charging mode for compatible devices
- Not compatible with Apple Watch series 7
- The watch holder doesn’t fold down (it detaches)
2. Best For Android: Belkin Quick Charge Dual Wireless Charging Pad
The Belkin Quick Charge Dual Wireless Charging Pad features two dedicated areas on a flat surface and doesn’t take up too much space. It supports fast-charging mode, universal Qi compatibility, and works well with virtually any Android device.
- Can wirelessly charge any combination of phones and earbuds
- 10 watts of charging power on each pad
- Can charge phones in cases (up to 3 millimeters thick)
- Universal Qi Compatibility
- Upright charging stand is an additional purchase
Tip: can’t decide which wireless charger to get? Check out the best wireless chargers and buying criteria to watch for.
3. Best For iPhone: Mophie 3-in-1 Magsafe Wireless Charging Stand
The sleek Mophie 3-in-1 Magsafe Wireless Charging Stand is an excellent choice for various Apple products. It supports 15-watt fast charging for mobile devices, keeping them in place with a powerful magnet. Although the charging station is optimized for Apple products, it is also compatible with some Android phones.
- Can charge iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods at the same time
- Smooth fabric finish
- Charges in portrait and landscape mode
- Includes 9-inch charging cable
- Uses Lightning connector
- AirPods Pro case is not supported, as it’s too big
4. Best For Samsung Devices: Samsung Wireless Duo
If you use Samsung devices, there is nothing better than the Samsung Wireless Duo charger. It’s purpose-built for Samsung devices and charges two devices at the same time among a Galaxy phone, Galaxy watch, and Galaxy earbuds. It has a fast-charging capacity of 15 watts and comes with a travel adapter.
- Built-in cooling system
- 15W Fast Charging
- USB PD and Adaptive Fast Charging
- LED indicators for charging status
- The secondary charging pad can’t charge an additional mobile phone
- Requires the 25-watt wall charger to use Samsung’s Super Fast Wireless Charging
Good to know: learn why your smartphone is charging slowly.
5. Best for Accessories: Yoxinta Wireless Charging Station
Charging stations for multiple mobile devices are great, but it gets tricky when you throw wireless earbuds and smartwatches into the mix. The Yoxinta Wireless Charging Station solves this problem by having dedicated spaces for charging accessories. This is yet another excellent 3-in-1 charger, making it perfect for those with a smartwatch, earbuds, and a smartphone.
- Supports fast-charging for Android and iOS devices
- Phone charging pad has a dual coil
- Built-in nightlight
- Supports horizontal and vertical charging
- Charges Samsung devices faster than Apple devices
- Requires a USB-C cable for connecting to an external power source
6. Best For Multiple USB Charging: Hercules Tuff Charging Station
If your devices don’t all support wireless charging, that’s okay. The Hercules Tuff multiple-device charger is a charging station with six USB ports on one side and corresponding slots for mobile phones. The station connects to a power source to charge all devices simultaneously. It can also support tablets and accessories, making it perfect for families who need to charge multiple items at once. It can charge 4 iOS devices, 1 USB-C device, and one micro USB simultaneously.
- Compatible with mobile phones and tablets
- Includes clear, removable dividers
- Includes six USB Lightning cables of about 6 inches each
- No option to include Android cables
- The more devices you connect, the slower they charge
Frequently Asked Questions
What technology do charging stations use?
Two wireless charging standards exist, but the Qi format is most commonly used in multiple-device charging stations. Apple and most Android devices support Qi charging.
Do charging stations require a power source?
Yes. Charging stations don’t have internal batteries and need to be connected to an external power source to function. This is generally a USB cable connected to the station on one end and a wall socket or travel adapter on the other.
How does a charging station differ from a power bank?
The charging stations on this list all require electricity to charge devices, whereas power banks include batteries and pull energy from them to charge devices. Also, power banks often take longer to charge devices than charging stations do.
Image credit: Unsplash
Our latest tutorials delivered straight to your inbox